Infrastructures and services:
Link Road infrastructures to motorways and road networks:
- Main roads constituted by the S.S. 106 and S.S. 107.
Inland road infrastructure:
- The area is equipped with penetration roads owned and / or by the Corap which takes care of its management and maintenance.
Water supply infrastructure (industrial water):
- Water supply and distribution network, both civil and industrial, serving the agglomeration.
Infrastructure of sewage and sewage treatment:
- Existing sewerage network to the consortium purifier.
- Existing internal telephone and data network
Energy infrastructure (gas):
- Existing methane network
Energy infrastructure (electricity):
- Existing MV and LV electricity grid.
- South - north connection with the E 90 - S.S. 106 Taranto Reggio Calabria, from the North from the E 846, S.S. 107 Cosenza - Crotone. From the S.S. 106 branch off the S.P. 52 and S.P. 51:
- Crotone railway station adjacent to the industrial area;
- Port of Crotone adjacent to the industrial agglomeration.
Areas distinguished by admitted activities (industrial, commercial, craft, shipbuilding, logistics, services, ...) with indications and identification of the lots:
- Within the industrial agglomeration areas, all activities can be established if they are compatible with the guidelines plan and not detrimental to the neighboring activities already established.
Waste treatment infrastructures:
- Consortium purification plant
In this area there is the NET-Natura Energia Territorio Innovation Hub (http://www.polonet.eu), established in 2011, with the aim of encouranging and sponsoring the innovation processes of regional companies, with reference to the sustainable territorial governance, safeguarding of natural environment and waste management, energy efficiency and renewable energy sources, animation and release of scientific and technological information. The Hub, which belongs to the innovation area of S3 Calabria "Environment and natural risks", provides companies with analysis and study services; prototyping, patenting and construction of warning system and seismic protection devices; engineering, legal and contract consultancy; training.